And there's a hot girl,
She spins my world!
I am taking her out
A date no doubt!
He's the guy
I always knew.
Sees me cry,
Yet has no clue..
Oh, she's my friend,
To help and lend;
Catches my back,
Fills in what I lack.
I can wait,
Forever and more..
But I'm just a mate
I must go..
I've won the chase,
I've won the race!
Now she's mine..
My valentine.
I've met someone new,
He makes me smile;
He's not you.,
It'll take a while..
She's hot she's fun,
Yet she's just not the one.
It took me long, but its true
There's something I've to tell you..
He's the one!
I love him so true..
After all said and done,
I guess I've to thank you..
She's the girl,
I always knew..
It makes me cry
She's got no clue..
16/10/11

No comments:
Post a Comment